Westside Church is pleased to announce the launch of a 9 month paid internship program. This internship will begin September 5th, 2017 and complete on June 6th, 2018.
Benefits of internship at Westside:
- Gain valuable ministry experience in a large church staff environment.
- Work side by side with seasoned pastors and leaders as we serve and minister to our community.
- Graduate from this program ready and equipped for a lifetime of ministry.
The work schedule will vary by position, but 20 hours per week should be expected. During the term of the internship, interns will be paid a stipend of $400, per month, to assist with living expenses and transportation costs. Room and board are not included in this program.
Requirements for Application:
- Applicants should have a developed plan to pursue a career in ministry.
- Applicants must show 12 or more months of consistent serving in a church or ministry setting.
- Interns must have housing and transportation arrangements made before the start of the internship.
- Concurrent work or schooling is required throughout the internship and must be in place at the beginning of the internship.
- Previously completed projects or work related to the position you are applying for should be evident in your resume and application.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and have completed high school (or equivalent).
- Additional position-specific qualifications may be listed on the job summary page for each specific position.
Please complete the included application and submit with your resume and application fee of $50 (made payable to Westside Church) to Pastor Ben Fleming. Deadline for applications is August 15th.
Please note: A small number of positions are currently available. Please review qualifications thoroughly before submitting your application. Not all applicants will be accepted.