Summer Camp for Middle School and High School will be held this year at Washington Family Ranch! Camp is for students who have finished 5th grade and are going into 6th grade in the fall through students who have finished 11th grade and going into 12th grade in the fall.
Registration is now closed. (If you’ve already registered, please check your email & spam folder for important communications).
Get Ready for Camp
- Fill out the online medical waiver BEFORE bringing your student arrives at camp Parent release form
- Parents will need to arrange transportation to camp for their student. If they need help finding a carpool, please join our Carpool Facebook Page! Westside Summer Camp Carpool
- Follow these driving directions to get out to Washington Family Ranch and follow signs to CREEKSIDE. Students can be dropped off at camp at 5pm on Sunday (Aug 15) and should be picked up at 12 on Tuesday (Aug 17) Driving Directions
- Packing List:
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Bible & Journal
- Activewear/shoes for free time
- Medications (All meds will be checked in, and administered by our camp nurses)
- **Costco/Family Size Packaged Snack to share (please no large boxes of goldfish or other items that are not individually packaged)
- Camera if desired (phones and tablets not allowed)
Phones are not to be used during camp, this is an important part of the ‘unplugged’ experience. Phones/tablets brought to camp will be held by our leaders until we arrive back at the church on Sunday. There will be videos and photos of camp available to students.
NO skateboards or scooters are allowed at Creekside Camp at Washington Family Ranch. (That was only for Winter Camp)