BLUE

Lean in during this series as we dig deeper into God’s word together. If you’re looking for community, join one of our pop-up Blue groups below or do this study with those you already know. Find a new Blue group and join this unique time of connection and growth.

Groups and Events

Group

At Kay’s Home near Mountain View High

Group

Redmond Group

We are Richard and Marjorie Gray. We have been attending Westside for over five years. We are both retired. We have been hosting an adults only small group for most of that time period. We love Central Oregon and how Westside is such an amazing church, and a blessing to our community.
We look forward to meeting new people to our group!

Group

NW Bend

We moved to Bend about 17 months ago from Austin, Texas where we had lived since 1985. We have been married for almost 40 years, we are retired, we have 2 grown children, a daughter we left behind in Austin and a son and daughter in law in San Diego. We are looking forward to hosting a BLUE group in our home with Ken and Mary Schewe. We primarily relate to empty nesters but all others are welcome, we will not have child care.

Ken & Mary Schewe
We have recently relocated to Bend from Holland, MI, trading big lake living (Lake Michigan) for the mountains, new life adventure and be closer to family. Married for 37 years with two grown daughters who are married and one grandson. Looking forward to co-hosting with Denny and Marci, meeting new folks and learning what God has to offer all of us as we grow in our faith. All in a casual and fun environment.

Group

ASL Group- Market of Choice

David and Ruth Hagenbach have for many years worked with Deaf people in Central Oregon. Our Blue Group will focus on the Deaf or those with  knowledge of American Sign Language!

Group

Bilingual Group- Neff Road

Hola! This is a blue group for those who speak English, Spanish or both! Come and join us as we discuss and share with one another, while growing in community. Hope to see you there! Hasta luego! 

Group

Women’s Group-NW Toussaint Dr.

I am a new member of Westside church and moved to Bend six months ago.  I am looking forward to meeting some fun, warm women who are open to getting closer thru the study of God’s word. This group is a Women’s single group and it is held in a home with two big warm loving dogs, a lab, Charlie and labradoodle, Montana! 

Group

Single Mom’s Group-Westside

An atmosphere of support, understanding and building relationships is the common bond for our Single Mom’s Blue Group. We meet weekly alongside the service so you can utilize childcare! Ginny will reach out to you with the exact room location.

Group

Young Adult Men’s Group-COCC Campus

Group

Young Adults-Reed Market

We are a young married couple hoping to cater to young married couples and young adults in the SE area of Bend. Sunday nights around 6:30. Sunday the 17th we will need to meet on a different night of the week! We want to invite people into our home and do potluck style snacks. 

Group

Young Adult Couples-NW Bend

We are a newly married couple looking to connect with other young married, engaged, or dating couples. Our hope is to dive deeper into the Bible, draw closer to Jesus, and fellowship with friends!  We live right next to Drake park, and want to meet from around 7-9pm on Thursdays.  Drinks and dessert provided! Let’s enjoy delicious food as we chat about what a healthy marriage with Jesus at the center looks like!

Group

Tumalo Group

Dee and I have hosted many home groups going back to the 1870s, if that gives you an idea of our age 🙂. We welcome all ages and experiences . We always want to meet new people as we walk through this life serving each other and our Lord!

Group

Hollyleaf Lane-West Bend

We meet Tuesday evening’s from 6:30-8:00. This is for couples of any age and singles as well. We will provide snacks and drinks. We want to draw closer to God and to each other. We have been married 54 years and have been in pastoral ministry for most of that time.

Group

NW Bend

I am a woman in my 50’s excited to connect with more people through this Blue Series! Come hangout with me in my apartment as we discuss this study! 

Group

Couples Group-Morning Tide Place (Old Farm)

We are a couple in our 30’s who have been married for 9 years and have two young kids. We would love to pull together newly marrieds, or engaged couples to have some time to talk about Jesus, marriage and eat great dessert. We live on the Southeast side and want to meet from 7:30 – 9ish!

X