This is a repeating eventmarch 28, 2019 6:30 pm
God designed us to live free. Free from hurts. Free from damaging habits. Free from the hang-ups that so easily hold us back. In Jesus alone there is freedom that heals deeply and transforms
God designed us to live free. Free from hurts. Free from damaging habits. Free from the hang-ups that so easily hold us back. In Jesus alone there is freedom that heals deeply and transforms our lives.
Our Celebrate Recovery group is a safe place to find ongoing encouragement to walk out your freedom from all sorts of addictions and problems. Each gathering includes inspiring teaching, worship, and open issue small groups, by gender, to support you on your individual journey. Join our Celebrate Recovery group at any time. We believe you’ll find healing and breakthrough that lasts.
At Celebrate Recovery you will find:
- A safe place to learn, grow and share
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to become strong again
This ministry is for all types of problems and addictions, which are unhealed, unmet or unresolved. These may include:
- Sexual addiction
- Drug and alcohol addiction
Upcoming Events and Announcements:
- We are going to be joining the One Church, One Voice: Central Oregon Worship & Prayer Night on August 22nd at Christian Life Center in lieu of our regular CR meeting. We are encouraging all our CR attendees to join us that evening wearing their CR gear and experience a great night of fellowship, worship, and prayer.
- We are going to be Celebrating our 14th Anniversary on October 3rd!! Our Theme is Better Together and we will be having dinner at 5:45 pm in the Atrium. Large group in the Chapel at 6:30 pm with Max & his band leading us in worship and Rick Booth will be our Guest Speaker.
- Our Step Studies will be starting in September, both Men’s & Women’s on Tuesday nights from 6:30 to 8 pm. Please call Faith Seals at (541) 815-9043 to register.
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
2051 NW Shevlin Park Rd.